The Minnesota-based company has 15 branches in Minnesota, Wisconsin, the Dakotas and Nebraska. CRH has a 180-branch network across the US in this sector. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but it is estimated that the deal will add more than €100m in turnover to CRH. On average, branches in this business have annual turnover between £4 and £5m.
CAVAN: CRH has bought a roofing business in the United States. United Products Corporation is a building materials company that specialises in roofing, sliding, windows and decking products.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We work closely with the National and Large Independent Builders Merchants as well as Manufacturers & Distributors. We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Is DIY a lost art?
As time goes by, the art of do-it-yourself when it comes to activities around the home and garden is fast becoming more and more of a lost art.
Most read articles
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Wolseley UK to transform its plumbing and heat...
- Kent Blaxill opens Saffron Walden store
- Encon demonstrates commitment to independent b...
- SCA Timber Supply UK acquires Swedscot Timber
- Parker Building Supplies launches revamped onl...
- Higgins Building Supplies’ open day commemorat...
- Brendan McNally joins Crystal Clear Group
- CRASH celebrates Windsor Half Marathon success
- UK public finding it harder to source skilled...