HVAC Sales Manager
Published: 09 February, 2012
Location: South East
Salary: £52k plus bonus and benefits
The client is regarded as one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of HVAC products.
Due to continued success, our Client seeks a professional sales manager to spearhead their continued growth in both the UK and Europe.
Duties will include:
- Management of Sales Force and Agents
- Business Strategy involvement
- Creation and implementation of a Sales and Marketing Plan
- Key Account Management
- Involvement in all major projects in excess of £150k
- Market awareness and competitor analysis
- Appraisal of Sales Force
- CRM and Project Database implementation
- Travelling to support European Distribution Agents
Salary @£52k basic and KPI led performance bonus along with executive package.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate an established record of in excess of five years in Construction Material Sales or a qualified background in the HVAC sector specialising in the design or project management in Ventilation / Air Conditioning systems.
Candidates must posses a high standard of personal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
The company is based in the South East of England, therefore Candidates must be within reasonable travelling distance of the head office.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now by sending your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.