Dean Fradgley: Climate Center's Charter will address all elements of customer feedback.
Climate Center launches Customer Service Charter
Published: 19 September, 2012
LEAMINGTON SPA: Climate Center's Customer Service Charter to address all the key elements of customer feedback. The initiative is part of the company's award-winning Operation Service Excellence programme, designed to drive up standards across the national branch network.
"The Customer Charter defines our promise to customers about what they can expect from us," said Dean Fradgley, managing director of Climate Center.
"It is also a constant reminder to staff of what we are committed to delivering – nationally, across all our branches."
The concept was first introduced at the company's recently opened branch in West Bromwich. After a successful trial it is now being rolled out nationally across all Climate Center branches.
"The Customer Service Charter addresses all the elements that customer feedback tells us are most important to our customers, in terms of meeting their needs and differentiating our business from competitors," Mr Fradgley explained.
Key elements of the Charter include:
* A branch network double the size of any other supplier, covering the length and breadth of the UK
* Ten thousand lines of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and piping products and accessories available
* Orders ready to collect in one hour
* A same-day courier service available
* Next-day delivery to most parts of the UK for orders received before 4.00pm
* Technical support from experienced applications engineers, with combined experience of 257 years
* Measuring delivery promises and the results
"Many even long-standing customers are not aware of the extensive range of products and services we offer, the expertise at their disposal or the range of delivery options we provide," Mr Fradgley said.
"The Customer Service Charter brings everything together in one place, and makes it clear and compelling. We believe that our offer is unbeatable in the market."