Matt Stone, director, Moore & Stone said: “Over the past year we have seen demand grow and grow for bespoke joinery products such as sash and casement windows, complete staircases, bannisters and handmade kitchens."
BURY ST EDMUNDS: Moore & Stone is celebrating the end of the first year of its new joinery workshop operation. The dedicated joinery shop was opened a year ago to support the existing building business and to meet additional demand for bespoke fixtures and furnishings.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We work closely with the National and Large Independent Builders Merchants as well as Manufacturers & Distributors. We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Is DIY a lost art?
As time goes by, the art of do-it-yourself when it comes to activities around the home and garden is fast becoming more and more of a lost art.
Most read articles
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- New P&H branch for RGB
- Celebrating 40 years within the merchant business
- Juice by Jewson reaches four million redemptio...
- Schoolchildren to help open Tudor Griffiths br...
- Higgins Building Supplies’ open day commemorat...
- New branches add to NBG's success
- Building for future success at Elliotts Living...
- Merchants are back in London’s Lord Mayor Show
- Jewson welcomes crowds at live show