Paul Roche, director of sustainability and renewables, Grafton Group saids: “There are many market opportunities and we are developing solutions that will work for all our partners: SME installers, larger social housing installers and product manufactures. The key to any successful strategy is implementation and the critical element of that is the installer.”
DUBLIN: The Grafton Group is the first merchant to be authorised to operate as a Green Deal provider. All of its businesses: Buildbase, Plumbase, Selco and Jackson Building Centres are involved.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We work closely with the National and Large Independent Builders Merchants as well as Manufacturers & Distributors. We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Is DIY a lost art?
As time goes by, the art of do-it-yourself when it comes to activities around the home and garden is fast becoming more and more of a lost art.
Most read articles
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Wolseley UK to transform its plumbing and heat...
- Encon demonstrates commitment to independent b...
- Kent Blaxill opens Saffron Walden store
- Parker Building Supplies launches revamped onl...
- Higgins Building Supplies’ open day commemorat...
- SCA Timber Supply UK acquires Swedscot Timber
- New branches add to NBG's success
- Brendan McNally joins Crystal Clear Group
- CRASH celebrates Windsor Half Marathon success