LEICESTER: The BSS Group has today announced that Alan Ball, managing director of PTS, has left the group today to pursue other interests. His responsibilities for running the PTS business will be assumed by Gavin Slark, BSS’ Group chief executive, until further notice.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We work closely with the National and Large Independent Builders Merchants as well as Manufacturers & Distributors. We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Is DIY a lost art?
As time goes by, the art of do-it-yourself when it comes to activities around the home and garden is fast becoming more and more of a lost art.
Most read articles
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Encon demonstrates commitment to independent b...
- Kent Blaxill opens Saffron Walden store
- Parker Building Supplies launches revamped onl...
- Higgins Building Supplies’ open day commemorat...
- Wolseley UK to transform its plumbing and heat...
- New branches add to NBG's success
- SCA Timber Supply UK acquires Swedscot Timber
- Paddy Ashdown confirmed as first speaker for B...
- Merchants are back in London’s Lord Mayor Show