Three interactive industry workshops to be held at the BMF All-Industry Conference in Budapest in June will give delegates an opportunity to experience one of the BMF's most popular recent innovations.
In keeping with the Conference theme of “Change, Challenge & Opportunity”, speakers Floyd Woodrow and Michael Jackson are set to challenge accepted wisdom at the BMF All-Industry Conference in Budapest in June.
Travis Perkins’ director Andrew Harrison and award-winning broadcaster, Steph McGovern complete the line up for an inspiring Industry Forum that sets the tone for the second day at the BMF All-Industry Conference in Budapest next June.
Steve Ingham, chief executive officer of PageGroup, a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, is the second speaker to be confirmed for the BMF All Industry Conference in Budapest next June.
Lord Paddy Ashdown, one of the UK's most influential politicians, is the first headline speaker to be confirmed for the BMF All Industry Conference 2017, which takes place in Budapest next June.
The BMF All Industry Conference, which takes place in Budapest in June 2017, has already sold out.
TV personality Gethin Jones will be hosting the BMF All-Industry Conference 2017 in Budapest.
Budapest will be the location for the Builders Merchants Federation’s (BMF) All-Industry Conference 2017, John Newcomb, managing director announced at the NMBS Conference in Lanzarote.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Most read articles
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Ambitious plans on track for Selco
- Homeowners step towards ‘Do It For Me’
- Acquisition brings Reddance into the Cowal family
- IKO breaks ground on new UK factory
- Kent Blaxill opens store in Market Harborough
- Government makes U-turn on National Insurance...
- JELD-WEN strengthens merchant support team
- EH Smith’s new Castle Bromwich site nears opening
- Elliotts helps fund house for paraplegic toddler