The Isuzu Grafter 3.5-tonne truck range has won the Best Builder’s Truck Award for the second year running.
Travis Perkins Hire has bought a TowerLight wash rack for its Melton Mowbray branch. The self-contained washing system is designed to clean plant and machinery while protecting the environment from contaminates commonly found on construction equipment.
Travis Perkins has acquired its 1,500th JCB machine, the product of its 15-year business relationship with JCB. The machine is part of a £3m contract for JCB excavators and forklifts.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Area Sales Manager
Location: South East of England
The marketing journey of a privately owned builders’ merchant
Marketing management became the process of management for this privately owned builders’ merchant when taking the business forward.
Most read articles
- NMBS exhibition breaks new records
- Travis Perkins sales down 1.2 percent
- Green Deal could stall without SME support
- NMBS Gala Dinner offers taste of past, present...
- Jewson offers new online service
- Grafton remains cautious
- George Bence opens Primera Eco showroom
- Hat-trick for Catnic’s Christine
- New Q1 2013 reports indicate work for trades w...
- MKM appoints industry stalwart as commercial d...