Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a market leading award-winning Manufacturer of Specialist Lifting Solutions in LONDON & SOUTH EAST of England might be exactly what you’ve been looking for?
Our Client is one of the leading manufacturers of innovative specialist Lifting Solutions utilised in many of the major buildings and public infrastructure areas throughout the world
Our Client has over 70 years’ experience specialising in this highly specialised environment, the company is able to provide a wide range of bespoke products available such as goods lifts, car lifts, lorry lifts, automated car park solutions along with Airport logistics into the Commercial and other specialised market sectors.
- Promote, market and sell their full range of equipment and services in accordance with company procedures, standards, targets, margins and safety policies within a UK region specified Liaise with target main contractors to gain key contacts.
- Organise CPD presentations to target clients, architects and consultants to promote their full range of products
- Identify tender opportunities using research tools and cold calling key markets and potential prospects to develop pipeline
- Liaise with the factory on designs for all projects to ensure that the correct product is specified and is fully aligned with client requirements.
- Selling requires research and relationship-building skills, promoting the products and services in question in as professional and effective a way as possible
- The job requires regular travel to visit customers and sites; arranging appoints from existing client base (25%) and developing new customers from own cold calling, networking and marketing (75%)
- Developing and clarifying customer project requirements
- Compiling cost sheets and preparing quotation documentation
- Carrying out contractual commercial negotiations to secure profitable contracts
- Weekly and monthly sales and forecast reporting
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Capable of the full running of the assigned area with minimal support and intervention from head office.
- Confident negotiator with excellent communication skills
- Background in engineered product and automation sales; consultative selling style and advanced influencing and closing skills delivering profitable orders.
- Target driven with good networking skills; capable of meeting regular sales target in competitive environment
- Capable to prioritise and plan work schedule in advance
- Communicate precisely both in writing and verbally
- Work from own initiative with minimum supervision
- Work as a team member within a medium sized global organisation
- Have strong negotiating skills and be a sale closer
- Computer literate with high level knowledge
- Energetic, enthusiastic, hard-working and of smart appearance
- Team worker who also has the initiative to work alone and create opportunities
- Work additional hours & travel as and when required
- Application knowledge for industrial goods lift, automation products and systems
- Existing network within construction, automation, architect and FM industries
- Knowledge of relevant Health and Safety standards; industry regulations and CE directives.
Package: Highly Competitve Salary + £15k-20k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Location: South East UK & London
Vacancy No: 3931
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Grant Neale
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 110