Our Clients are a Global manufacturer of innovative construction products primarily focused on the Heating, Energy and Electrical sectors.
Our Client’s have been pioneering innovation for more than 100 years within the industry, despite being market leader are still seeing year on year growth within the retail, wholesale, OEM and Specification markets. Our Client’s global distribution network covers numerous countries and a great number of the world’s population, giving them the ability to be quick to manufacture and quick to deliver.
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Responsible for managing activities to maximise profitability through sales of Group products by meeting the demands of new and existing customers. With a main focus of driving forward the business strategy to develop new business opportunities.
- Responsible for sales generation for Group products & services through various channels such as Contractors, Regional House builders Local Authorities and Housing Associations.
- To back sell products through Electrical Wholesale and the National and Independent Plumbers merchants.
- Achieve gross margin contribution through a combination of product/services mix and also through market mix.
- Ensure sound knowledge of current product range and be proactive in dealing with customer requirements in order to maximise selling opportunities. Also have knowledge of competitor’s products and the current market climate.
- Attend industry events such as exhibitions, road shows and conferences to gain new business leads, contacts and market awareness.
- Ensure strategic area planning to meet business requirements.
- Have a thorough understanding of the customer and business profile of the area and the ability to present this when required in various formats.
- To provide support, technical input, pass on leads, share knowledge and best practice to colleagues and the business as a whole for sales activities and developments.
- Support national and regional initiatives as directed by the sales management team.
- Build and maintain customer relationships by overcoming challenges / objections, promoting the brand and gaining trust in order to maximise sales.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Full UK driving licence.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience preferred.
- Customer focussed and commercially aware.
- IT literate – good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good standard of general education.
- A good general education including Math/English/IT
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
Location/Area: South London & South East (BR, CR, CT, DA, GU, GY, JE, KT, ME, PO, RG, RH, RM, SE, SM, SO, SW, TN, TW)
Package: Negotiable (Dependant on Experience), Company Bonus, 26 Days Holiday + BH’s, Pension, Life Insurance, Car, Laptop,
Vacancy No: 5006
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Ben Becker
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 106