We are retained by one of Europe’s leading suppliers of Bathroom solutions who, due to rapid growth, are seeking to recruit a professional AREA SALES MANAGER to join their team covering the SOUTH WEST AREA.
Our Client’s have been leading the European market for over 65 years with innovative and creative product design. They continue to push boundaries with regards to quicker delivery times, superior quality and reliability of their products, yet always continuing to deliver high end customer service.
Reporting to: Sales Director
The main purpose of the role will be to visit the existing customer base consisting of Plumbers Merchants, Builders Merchants, Contractors and Local Authorities while at the same time developing the business and bringing on new accounts. The role will be approximately a mix of 50% Account Management and 50% Business Development targeting new customers/accounts.
· Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer contacts towards achieving agreed business aims and sales.
· Identify key decision makers and quickly establish the relationship links
· Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
· Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
· Support in the implementation of local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions, mailings and telemarketing.
· Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
· Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
· Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements in a timely manner
· Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
· Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
· To Develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
· Effective communicator at all levels
· Undertaking customer presentations
· Excellent rapport Building skill
· Strong Negotiating and influencing skills
· Computer literate (MS Office Applications
· Confident and assertive
· Strong desire for success
· Has a positive outlook
· Passionate about sales
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Reliable, hardworking and motivated
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to provide an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits to the right Candidate
Location/Area SA, CF, NP, GL, BS, SN, BA, DT, TA, EX, TQ, PL, TR, BH, SP
Benefits COMPANY CAR, FUEL CARD, LAPTOP, MOBILE PHONE, PENSION, HEALTHCARE, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BH’s
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Ben Becker
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 106