We are retained by one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of DOMESTIC AND COMMERCIAL VENTILATION SOLUTIONS who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional AREA SALES MANAGER to join their successful social housing team covering the London & South East area.
Our Client’s products are high quality and competitively priced. They are therefore seeking a Candidate with the ability to capitalize on their success to date further develop their business within the social housing marketplace.
The role is selling our Client’s range of residential products into Housing Associations, Local Authorities, consultants, RSL’s and National House builders and to obtain tight specifications for their range of Residential Ventilation System.
- To call on Housing Associations, Local Authorities, Private Landlords and House Builders within the area and sell our Client’s brand, product and solutions through detailed meetings,
- To see all contacts on the database on a regular basis
- To obtain tight specifications of products and services on a monthly basis
- To develop productive and strong business relationships with clients through entertainment, service development and customer support.
- To demonstrate and show samples of relevant products to all customers
- To Project Manage all schemes that are identified and see them through to order in conjunction with the relevant residential “contractor sales person”
- To inform and present all new and existing products and services to all customers to aid in specification and order of all products
- CPD Seminars
- Knowledge & experience of working within the HVAC industry
- Experience of dealing within the Social housing market
- Technical knowledge of MVHR and Extractors would be highly advantageous
- Full UK licence
- Interpersonal Skills
- I.T. Literate
- Planning & organising
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Influencing Skills
- This role is ideal for you if you are outgoing, positive and capable of dealing with customers of various levels, able to ask structured and strategic questions to obtain key influences and benefits to the customer and present Solutions to meet these needs.
- You should be self motivated and be able to self manage your database and area to an effective level and achieve the targets set
- You should also be able to form strategies and be able to negotiate to close orders and secure specifications.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but is not essential. You must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant field sales experience within the HVAC/Ventilation sector with a proven track record.
Location/Area: LONDON/SOUTH EAST
Salary: NEGOTIABLE + BONUS
Benefits: Company Car, mobile, Laptop, Pension
Vacancy No: 3979
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Ben Becker
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 106