We are retained by a market leading manufacturer of specialist pipework solutions, who due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional AREA SALES MANAGER to join their UK Sales team.
Our Client’s products are high quality, innovative and competitively priced which along with their focus on customer service make them a great employer to work for.
To maximise the sales of our Clients products in accordance with agreed budgets and margins by developing strong commercial relationships with Key Stakeholders to include Distributors and Contractors within the designated sales territory.
Head of Division
- Ensure compliance with the company business model and strive towards commercial excellence and best practice.
- Implement a sales plan in the area to meet the requirements, overall targets and aspirations of the company’s business plan
- Monitor monthly and cumulative performance against budget, report variances and implement remedial actions to redress any shortfalls
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge of market and sectors, especially relating to market trends, opportunities, threats, competitors activities etc providing appropriate feedback
- Develop close relationships with key Stakeholders distributors, contractors and consultants continually adding value to such relationships, to ensure continued customer loyalty
- Develop and maintain thorough product and application knowledge and ensure customers / users are adequately trained
- Complete and submit sales reports and associated administrative tasks accurately and on time to enable the efficient and effective running of the sales process
- Maintain, the CRM to ensure accurate data at all times.
- Maintain up to date customer records and populate the Building Services Contact database
- To develop excellent working relationships with relevant Group colleagues to drive collaboration activity in the area
- Delivery of product presentations
- Be mindful of health and safety and risk management in all that you do
- Knowledge & experience of working within the Building Services Industry
- Experience of dealing with and selling to M & E Contractors
- Full UK licence
- Interpersonal Skills
- I.T. Literate (to a good level)
- Planning & organising
- Problem Solving
- Self Awareness
- Influencing Skills
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but is not essential; you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in selling into the Merchants sector with a proven track record
Location/Area: North of England & Scotland
Salary: Negotiatble + Bonus
Benefits: Company Car/Car Allowance, mobile, Laptop, Pension
Vacancy No: 3989
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Ben Becker
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 106