Due to expansion our client is seeking a dynamic individual to join their sales team. If you have experience selling construction products, and have the professionalism and the expertise to bring in new business and also develop, grow and maintain key accounts then this opportunity is for you. This position is for an experienced individual that has the ability to build relationships from site to Director Level.
Reporting to: MANAGING DIRECTOR
Working within a team that continually works together in promoting the company’s Joinery Products to exciting sectors including HOUSE BUILDERS, DEVELOPERS, CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES & ARCHITECTS.
· To develop both new & existing clients
· Dealing with customer queries and enquiries
· Understanding customer needs and requirements , research accounts , identify key players
· Maintain & expand your data base
· Take internal sales orders, following up sales enquiries and delivery schedules
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
· Proven sales experience
· Joinery & Timber knowledge
· General Construction knowledge essential & knowledge of the Construction sector
· Self motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
· A team player with a flexible approach at all times
· Effective communication skills
· Customer focused with sound commercial skills.
· Good IT skills & PC literate.
· Strong listening and presentation skills
Location/Area NORTH LONDON
Salary Competitive remuneration package, along with benefits and attractive bonus scheme
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Fiona Hamilton
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 105