We are looking for professionals with passion, dedication and commitment to excellence and innovation who are interested in contributing to the future growth and success of the business.
In return we can offer you a friendly working environment, competitive salaries, staff discount, and fantastic development opportunities for personal growth.
MP Moran is a family run business based in London and Hertfordshire, supplying Building and Plumbing products. The business has over 250 employees and achieved in excess of £65m in turnover in 2021. Developing our business structure for the future is vitally important, as we want to maintain and grow a strong market presence, and invest in the very best staff.
Buying Assistant job specification:
- Liaising with suppliers with any issues with orders placed
- To check, process and administer a high volume of purchase orders
- Responsibility for creation, monitoring and approval of suggested orders including that they are generated daily on schedule.
- Liaise with Commercial and order creator (for specials) to resolve price queries and issues with discontinued and unavailable stock.
- Purchase order maintenance
- Supervise shared Buying email Inbox to ensure all queries are responded to professionally and actioned promptly
- Support Purchasing Directors with any ad hoc tasks as necessary i.e., obtaining and comparing alternative supplier prices.
- Informing stock control with any stock issues
- Liaising with Credit Control on issues relating to back-to-back sales orders
Buying Assistant skills required:
- Must be good at prioritising tasks
- IT literate
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and customer awareness
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Keen and willing to learn new skills.
For full job details, description, and how to apply please visit: www.mpmoran.co.uk/vacancies