We are looking for professionals with passion, dedication and commitment to excellence and innovation who are interested in contributing to the future growth and success of the business.
In return we can offer you a friendly working environment, competitive salaries, staff discount, and fantastic development opportunities for personal growth.
MP Moran is a family run business based in London and Hertfordshire, supplying Building and Plumbing products. The business has over 250 employees and achieved in excess of £65m in turnover in 2021. Developing our business structure for the future is vitally important, as we want to maintain and grow a strong market presence, and invest in the very best staff.
- Responsible for responding to enquiries in the Commercial inbox promptly, politely and professionally
- Full knowledge of price import process, selling rules and internal costs.
- Work alongside the Commercial Analyst to investigate buying queries
- Support Product Manager researching and adding new products to the system. As well as routine maintenance of the existing stocked products.
- Undertake ongoing research on local competitor’s prices for promotional pricing and for the development of the website to allow MP Moran to be competitive within the market.
- Work alongside the Commercial Analyst to review sell prices from research undertaken on competitors pricing.
- Apply discounts and promotional sell price rules products.
- Ad hoc projects and support eg. Supplier product rationalisation
- Any other duties which may be required from time to time to support the smooth running of the business
For full job details, description, and how to apply please visit: www.mpmoran.co.uk/vacancies