As a result of their exciting growth plans our client are seeking to recruit a Counter Sales Professional.
Our client has over 25 years' experience in supplying building products, materials, and supplies to the Kent area. As a result of their exciting growth plans our client are seeking to recruit a Counter Sales Professional to work in a busy single depot servicing local builders and contractors who is experienced in the Construction Material Distribution Sector and are driven by success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build effective working relationships with customers, to understand their requirements, thus ensuring that the correct products are supplied.
- Assist trade professionals in their daily tasks and projects.
- Provide support in organising and maintaining tools, equipment, and materials.
- Assist in the setup and clean-up of work areas.
- Help with inventory management and restocking supplies.
- Communicate effectively with team members to ensure smooth workflow.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing inquiries and concerns.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse individuals.
- Basic IT skills required using sales package and excel and e-mail formats.
- Sales experience needed as it will be your job to promote products to customers over the phone and at the counter.
- Always ensure a tidy working environment in line with health and safety guidelines.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently or as part of a team.
- Phone etiquette for professional communication with clients and colleagues.
- Confidence working with the public and attention to detail.
- Previous experience working within the building material sector.
Salary: £29,500.00-£30,500.00 per year
Benefits: Company pension, Employee discount, Store discount
Hours: Monday to Friday -Weekend availability.
Vacancy No: 5072
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Sharon Hopkins Ives
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 107