Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading company?
If so, this exciting opportunity to join a market leading award-winning Contractor & Service provider of SPECIALIST COOLING & ASSOCIATED SOLUTIONS might be exactly what you have been looking for?
A successful UK HVAC Group with an incredible reputation built up through years of dedication and professionalism.
Our Client is a London based product and service provider of high-end technical HVAC solutions – Chillers, Air Handling Units, Comfort Cooling and energy efficient ventilation and full HVAC turnkey services amongst many others closely aligned solutions.
Our Client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offer a warm and extremely rewarding working environment and excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
Due to growth and expansion an excellent opportunity has arisen for an HVAC Estimator to work as part of the Service Sales and Engineering support team
- To support the growth and development of the sales & engineering teams through provision of quotes and estimates for replacement and retrofit solutions and delivery of order information for customer services, engineering and service /manufacturing.
- Dealing with customer technical sales enquiries
- Support the external sales and engineering teams
- Respond to any inbound enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Provide details of orders to customer services, engineering and manufacturing
- Perform design calculations and component selections to ensure customers’ non-standard requirements are achievable prior to quotation.
- Liaise with engineers within team and personnel to determine estimated timescales for non-standard product and features
- Determine selling price for non-standard products and product features based on material costing as well as manufacturing and engineering requirements.
- Update and control a database of non-standard products quoted and manufactured
- Follow up on non-standard units and features which are manufactured to correct issues to prevent these issues being repeated on future orders.
- Attend meetings supporting Regional Sales, if required, in discussing large projects for non-standard equipment with the customer.
- Point of contact with manufacturing for issues with non-standard units.
- Provide instructions to aid manufacturing of non-standard product/ options.
- Generation of technical specifications for non-standard equipment.
- 2+ years HVAC Estimating or Applications Engineering experience
- Qualified to a minimum of HND or degree in Mechanical engineering or similar
- Technically compliant with Chillers, Compressor replacements and AHU Equipment (Off the shelf and bespoke)
- Ability to work with different groups within the business
- Be a strong team player
- Problem solving skills to overcome challenging obstacles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: VERY COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY + INCENTIVES
Benefits: PENSION + HEALTHCARE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + EXCELLENT LONG-TERM CAREER PROSPECTS + PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNTIES
Location: SOUTH LONDON
Vacancy No: 4020
To apply or find out more please contact: Grant Neale
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 110