Our Client is one of the UK’s leading specialist distributors of Construction Materials who due to continued success are seeking to recruit an Internal Sales Specialist Executive to join their flagship branch in Hertfordshire.
Overview of the role
- This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual with extensive sales experience, preferably in the Construction Products Supply Sector.
- This opportunity is an important element of our Client’s continued overall growth strategy, and will be focused on supporting the Specialist Sales Teams to achieve the five-year growth plan.
- Working directly for the Head of Sales you will be a key member of the team and will directly influence the direction and success of the business.
- Growing existing customer ledger by maintaining and developing relationships with customers and listening to customers’ requirements.
- Actively dealing with all sales enquires, converting sales and offering appropriate upsells.
- Communicating and adapting to a variety of customers from diverse backgrounds.
- Developing customer base by identifying and researching new customer opportunities.
- Achieving monthly sales targets and meeting KPI’s.
Qualifications & Skills
- You must be a creative, ambitious and customer focussed sales support professional with an impeccable telephone manner and have the ability to build strong customer and colleague relationships.
- You must have a proven track record of sales with a minimum of 3 years Sales Experience in Construction Materials or similar sectors.
- You must be a self-starter who is independent, hands on, organised whose decision-making process is data driven.
- You must have good interpersonal, communication and team building skills, comfortable with working in a casual but motivated team environment.
- Ideally you have experience of Intaq IQ and Excel.
- You must be a motivated individual with good attention to detail.
Salary: Excellent Basic Salary
Benefits: Company Benefits including Pension Scheme, Preferential Staff Rates on Purchases, Casual Dress, 23 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays.
Vacancy No: 4601
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Hayley Reynolds
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 108