Do you have an interest in building a career with an award-winning innovative market leading HVAC company who set trends? If so, this exciting opportunity to join an innovative, award-winning Manufacturer of clean & smart tech hot water / heating solutions might be exactly what you have been looking for?
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer orientated Internal Technical Sales Executive to join one the fastest growing cleantech companies in the country. If you are looking to join a company genuinely disrupting the energy and building technology market and really can make an impact? This could be for you…
Our client is a fast-growing clean tech company that sells smart cloud enabled hot water cylinders that save consumers money and energy, help reduce the cost of running an estate of properties and enable smart energy consumption.
They actively sell into a number of different sales channels, specifically: utilities, developers, housing associations/local authorities, installation contractors, direct to consumers and plumbers/installers.
Our client has an immediate requirement for a talent and highly motivated Internal Technical Sales Executive based close to their Oxfordshire HQ to pursue and capitalise on their early growth in the high-volume sales channels: Utilities, Housing Associations and Developers.
Our Client encourages creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to develop and grow the brand.
Our Client will pay a great salary and an annual bonus linked to the success of your achievements in the role
As an Internal technical Sales Executive your role is to ensure that the customer base (old & new) are well served by:
- Ensuring high quality and accurate quotes are turned around quickly and diligently
- Offering class leading customer service is offered through every one of their customer interactions
- Providing top class telephone manner
- Providing technical support to their installers/partners and customers should they call with questions/queries and are in need of support
- Proactively closing out technical cases and following up with customers to ensure they are completely satisfied
- Driving high-levels of customer engagement, through developing valued relationships.
- Working as part of the closely knit customer fulfillment team.
- Delivering high quality work output
- Offer high quality communications both internally and externally.
- It is important to network within the business to get answers quickly for their customers, and understand product development pipeline etc.
- Using their CRM system diligently (salesforce.com)
- Managing time effectively
How is success measured?
- Building and managing a clean pipeline of sales quotes on their CRM system salesforce.com
- Diligently follow up existing and new sales leads and close out appropriately
- Carefully manage customer expectations (price/lead-time etc.)
- Converting contractor/installer enquiries into ‘approved installers’ – sell them the benefits of becoming an installation partner and grow this national network.
- Ensuring technical cases are logged on salesforce.com and closed out as fast as possible.
- Ensuring our client has a minimum score of 4.5stars (out of 5) on Google reviews.
- Your individual contributions feature in the ‘customer fulfillment dashboard’ -this highlights the collective success of the department
- Passionate desire to learn
- A natural and effortless communicator
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good work ethic, willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to quickly and deeply understand technical products
- Have an inquisitive mindset
- Experience in managing varied & sometimes complex workload
- Ability to manage disputes and challenges with poise
- 3+ years sales experience
- Microsoft office suite experience (Word/Excel/PPT)
- CRM (salesforce.com) and sales cycle understanding
Salary: High Competitive Basic Salary (£28K- £38K DOE) + 10% Bonus + Pension + Phone + Laptop + 25 Days Holiday
Location: Oxfordshire with occasional travel
Vacancy No: 3935
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Grant Neale
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 110