Do you have an interest in building a career with an award-winning innovative market leading HVAC company who set trends?
If so, this exciting opportunity to join an innovative, award-winning Manufacturer of clean & smart tech hot water & heating solutions might be exactly what you have been looking for?
This is an exciting opportunity for an ‘out the box’ thinking, creative and ultra-dynamic Marketing Executive to join one the fastest growing cleantech companies in the country. If you are looking to join a company genuinely disrupting the energy and building technology market and really can make an impact, this could be for you…
Our client is a fast-growing clean tech company that sells smart cloud enabled hot water cylinders that save consumers money and energy, help reduce the cost of running an estate of properties and enable smart energy consumption.
They actively sell into a number of different sales channels, specifically: utilities, developers, housing associations/local authorities, installation contractors, direct to consumers and plumbers/installers.
Our client has developed a reputation as a disruptor and built a legion of early adopter customers by leveraging creative opportunities and has made some serious waves on Social Media platforms such as YouTube and Facebook and other interesting mediums of engaging with potential customers. Our client is now at a critical growth point in its journey and they need a smart and creative Marketing Executive to help to build brand equity within the market mass.
By working loosely with the Head of Commercial Operations you will help develop and implement tactical marketing plans to drive growth and engagement across their target market segments.
Our Client encourages creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to develop and grow the brand.
As the Marketing Executive you will:
- Be the voice of the company; owning their social media strategy (e.g. LinkedIn/Twitter/Facebook/YouTube) – targeting appropriate channels with well-considered and engaging content.
- Use metrics to report on the success of digital campaigns.
- Own the maintenance of the website, ensuring that it is up to date, there are plenty of interesting blogs (sourced from SME’s internally within the business) and that it is reviewed and optimised for optimum SEO performance.
- Drive inbound lead acquisition through implementing digital marketing strategies aligned to the company’s strategic growth plans.
- Understand their brand and what it means to be a customer so that they pitch their marketing and messaging in an effective and credible manner.
- You will review their Google ads/Google analytics/Google business/Hubspot accounts and use this data to inform decisions about digital marketing strategy.
- Work with technical and commercial stakeholders internally to help generate high quality externally facing materials, such as: sales documents/flyers/blogs/videos.
- Lead their tradeshow efforts, helping plan their display and lead the logistical efforts in making them happen!
- Help create visually engaging marketing tools and resources for use by the sales team and for their digital platforms. For example, Adobe design skills would be nice to have!
- Customer research and insights.
- Validation, testing and sourcing customer/segment feedback and insights.
- Proactively undertake marketing strategy work.
- Undertake competitor analysis and use this to proxy the success of their marketing efforts.
- Look at industry trends and zeitgeist to ensure that the marketing plan is relevant and high impact.
- Embrace innovation!!!!
- Passion for making an impact in marketing.
- Experience across a range of digital marketing systems and platforms.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Experienced in hardware and software marketing strategy development.
- Be a team-player.
- Have an inquisitive mindset and willingness to learn.
- Experience in managing varied & sometimes complex workload.
- Microsoft office suite experience (Word/Excel/PPT).
- Wordpress website maintenance.
- Experienced in social media strategy.
- Comfortable with the Google suite of analytics programmes (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, and Google My Business etc.).
Salary: HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY (up to £35K DOE) + PENSION + PHONE, LAPTOP + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Location: OXFORDSHIRE – WITH OCCASIONAL TRAVEL
Vacancy No: 4016
To apply or find out more please contact:
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 110