Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading HVAC company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a market leading Award-Winning UK HVAC solutions organisation based in London might what you’ve been looking for?
A successful UK HVAC Manufacturer, Distributor & Service Provider with an incredible reputation built up through years of dedication and professionalism. Our Client is a London based product and service provider of high-end HVAC solutions – Chillers, Air Handling Units, Heat Pumps, Comfort Cooling and other energy efficient heating, cooling and ventilation solutions and services.
Our Client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offer excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
Due to growth and expansion an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high calibre, confident, self-starting industry Heat Pump Sales Specialist to join this business based from home but operational on a National basis with the capacity to run the whole Heat Pump division if the experience and potential is there.
- To promote the companies off the shelf and bespoke Heat Pumps (Emphasis) accompanied by all of their others core product offering in a solutions sales capacity.
- Sales route will be via End Users and / or specification-based consultant sales and contractor / end users order placement within the Construction, Building Services, HVAC or Heating and Ventilation Industry
- You will be responsible for both generation of sales leads and managing the process from initial enquiry to placement of order including final negotiation
- The role will involve maintaining existing customer relationships and developing new customers within the area however initially this position will be heavily weighted towards business development.
- Supported by their estimating, design and engineering teams you will however be able to select and cost the product using their bespoke software package, training will be provided.
Nature and Scope
- Presentations and seminars
- Planning of meetings
- Monthly sales reports
- Following up on sales leads
- Evaluate market potential
- Understand market requirements
- Technical advice
- Prices and quotations, when required to do so
- Negotiation on contracts
Major challenges of the role:
- Competitive market place
- Pressure on Price/ Profitability
- Maturity of projects
- Should be experienced within the Heat Pump sector and highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills are essential along with the ability to provide customer presentations
- Verbal and written communication ability should be of the highest standard
- Computer literate including use of word, excel, PowerPoint (for presentations) and email
- Managerial capabilities highly advantageous
- The ability to formulate and implement targeted strategies
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Commercial HVAC sector
- Engineering knowledge to a minimum of HND or degree
- A proven track record and strong technical ability with Heat Pumps and ideally Chillers (standard and Turbocor -Turbo exp advantageous not essential) and closely aligned solutions
- 5 years track record within sales or application / sales role
- Passion for selling and account management
- Strong Contacts and existing relationship with Key Consultants, HVAC Specifiers, HVAC Contractors and End Users
- A proven track record of generating sales in excess of £1m
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people
- Ability to work with different groups within our Client’s organisation and through the engineering consultancies to design engineered/ applied solutions
Salary & Benefits: Very high basic salary (up to £50,000 DOE) + industry leading uncapped commission structure, car or car allowance, pension, healthcare, life assurance, 25 days holiday, mobile and laptop.
Location: National, UK. Please note this is a home based/ remote role- Candidate must be prepared to travel
Vacancy No: 4096
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Grant Neale
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 110