Are you an extremely passionate, methodical, organised and compliant Project Co-Ordinator from within the Furniture, Workplace, Commercial Interiors or Fit-Out sector with an acute eye for detail and passionate about supporting the team? If so, this could be exactly what you are looking for?
We are very proud to be working with an industry leading and ultra-respected Furniture, Workspace and Interior Fit Out Solutions company who due to an exciting growth and expansion plan are seeking to recruit a talented PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR to join their highly dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial team.
As a PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR the general purpose of the role is to work alongside the Sales team, supporting them with the product selections and quotations to secure client business. Overseeing and managing projects from order placement to completion and other administrative tasks.
- Direct liaison with client and main Salesperson with regard to finalising specification to point of order.
- Responsibility for projects once handed over from sales through to co-ordination of handover to Project Manager (main salesperson still retains overall responsibility)
- Manage additional or ad hoc client requests in liaison with salesperson.
- Refer all commercial decisions back to sales person, but have a commercial awareness.
- Putting together quotes on QuoteWerks (semi bespoke quoting system), based on drawings and a brief.
- Sending PO’s to suppliers and liaising with supply chain based on any queries.
- Receiving and checking order acknowledgements against orders placed.
- Handover from sales to the Project Manager.
- Working with the design team to ensure drawings and presentations are correct.
- Checking invoices and signing off against orders placed.
- Creating, monitor and close out financial reports via the ERP system.
- Production of O&M Manuals
- Project completion review
Professional Skills & Experience:
- Previous furniture experience is recommended, ideally minimum 3 years – either through a dealership or a manufacturer.
- Passion for design with a flair for furniture
- Proven experience managing client face to face interactions.
- Proven experience producing quotes and financial administration of projects, including but not limited to raising PO’s and processing supplier invoices.
- Strong coordination/administrative experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel
Not Essential (But a bonus if you have)
- QuoteWorks (or similar quoting system)
- Financial control experience working with financial systems and reports.
- Well organised with great attention to detail
- Process driven
- Driven, Self-starter, Proactive, Highly motivated
- Outgoing, flexible, team person
- Professional, charismatic, and sociable
- Ability to deal with all levels of staff
- Ability to manage client and suppliers at varying levels and efficiently solving problems
- Ability to find information, persistent & tenacious
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good communicator
- Lives within commutable distance of London
Salary & Benefits: COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY (UP TO £36,000 D.O.E), PENSION, PMI, LIFE & DISABILITY INSURANCE, ANNUAL DISCRESIONARY BONUS, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY (INC XMAS & NY) + 3 CHARITY DAYS OFF PER ANNUM + BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY + FUTURE TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Location: FIXED POSITION - LONDON BRIDGE (SE) PLEASE NOTE: CANDIDATE MUST BE BASED WITHIN A REASONABLE COMMUTE TO CENTRAL LONDON (45 MIN – 1 HOUR MAX)
Vacancy No: 4212
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Grant Neale
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 110