We are looking for professionals with passion, dedication and commitment to excellence and innovation who are interested in contributing to the future growth and success of the business.
In return we can offer you a friendly working environment, competitive salaries, staff discount, and fantastic development opportunities for personal growth.
MP Moran is a family run business based in London and Hertfordshire, supplying Building and Plumbing products. The business has over 250 employees and achieved in excess of £65m in turnover in 2021. Developing our business structure for the future is vitally important, as we want to maintain and grow a strong market presence, and invest in the very best staff.
We have a great opportunity for a Receptionist (Maternity Cover) to join our team at Head Office. You will provide excellent customer service through your enthusiasm and knowledge.
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the correct person or department
- Dealing with general telephone enquiries
- Providing information and answering queries
- Answering calls and taking messages
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Ensure a courteous and efficient service is given to all members public and staff and always maintaining the levels of service to the highest standards.
- Ordering company supplies, raising purchase orders, and receipting goods in for accounts.
- Distribution of stationery and cleaning items to all branches when necessary
- Sort all incoming and outgoing post for relevant departments
- Manage and maintain Petty cash
- Booking Couriers for packages and documents throughout the company
- Booking parking for staff and visitors
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms and ordering lunches
- General office duties, scanning, printing, and photo copying
- Assisting Directors where needed
- Assisting all departments where needed
- Covering co-worker’s duties when they are on annual leave
- An outgoing, confident, and pleasant personality
- A smart appearance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- The ability to be courteous but firm when dealing with difficult or impatient people
- Basic IT skills
- The ability to use office equipment such as switchboards, scanners, and photocopiers
For full job details, description, and how to apply please visit: www.mpmoran.co.uk/vacancies