Our Client is a worldwide marketing leading Manufacturer & Supplier of Innovative Specialist Security Solutions: Electronic Access Control, Saas Systems, CCTV, Intruder, Turnstiles, Speedgates etc Product and service solutions utilised in many buildings, public, private and sensitive infrastructure areas throughout the UK and the world.
Our Client has over 50 years’ experience specialising in the security sector in the UK and internationally operating in over 50 countries worldwide. Our client has developed product groups delivering quality security solutions to high demanding areas.
These sectors include critical national infrastructure such as airports, data centres and central government along with corporate clients, private clients and leisure.
- Promoting our Clients full range of bespoke and off the shelf security products and solutions to Consultants, Specifiers, Architects, End Users, System Integrators, Contractors, Installers, FM and Property management companies and Commercial, Industrial, Public & Private End Users in the London & South East region
- New Business Development – 50% of your activity with be geared towards the specification sector: Architects, Specifiers, Contractors, Developers, System Integrators and Installers
- Key Account Management – 50% of your activity will be geared towards nurturing, developing, retaining and growing existing accounts: FM, Property management companies, Commercial, Industrial, Public & Private End User clients.
- Specification analysis
- Product requirement identification
- Project Tracking
- ESSENTIAL: The successful REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER MUST have between 5-10 years’ experience selling a technical construction product into the commercial sector.
- Knowledge of the Security Products sector – Saas , CCTV, Intruder, Speed Gates, Turnstiles, Access Control, products and services would offer a clear advantage but is not essential as full product training will be provided.
- The ability to identify requirements and offer solutions
- Knowledge of the Commercial, Infrastructure and Specialist Security Applications market – Ideal not essential
- Good understanding of building fabric and exterior and interior security systems
- Confident in conducting CPD Seminars to key specifiers, consultants and Architects
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to read and understand detailed CAD drawing
- Ability to present to senior decision makers
- The ability to communicate at all levels and gain a total understanding of all requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Totally motivated, fully dedicated, ambitious
- Excellent team player
- Success driven with a positive attitude
- Technically minded with an ability to problem solve
- A proven track record of stability and success working in a highly confidential and sensitive environment
- Target, success & deadline driven
- Previous sales experience in commercial and specialist security solutions products is highly advantageous
Salary & Benefits: BASIC SALARY UP TO £40K + UNCAPPED COMMISSION: £25K OTE + ACCELERATORS (£80K – 100K) + CAR + PENSION + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Location: LONDON & SURROUNDING COUNTIES
Vacancy No: 4059
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Grant Neale
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 110