Our Clients are a UK based, privately owned premium engineering service provider, focused on creating bespoke, perfectly engineered products and solutions.
Due to fantastic growth and expansion our clients are looking to grow their senior management team with the addition of the position of Senior Marketing Manager.
To drive daily enactment of marketing & comms strategy. Provide day-to-day marketing input and direction for all group operations and propositions. Working with department heads to establish processes & KPIs for content generation, customer comms, market and development of feedback loops to maintain relevance.
- Deliver the marketing plan that will grow our client’s brand and amplify the message of their capabilities as market leader.
- Work cross functionally; internally, industry bodies, partners and customers to understand the client’s core competencies and “DNA”
- Develop a PR & communication plan so that all staff are immersed in the messages; and externally so potential customers understand the capabilities and solutions that our client’s offer.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Director and wider group to develop a strategic marketing plan.
- Implement the marketing plan, ensuring the plan remains SMART and underpins the company vision & strategy.
- Develop and utilise KPIs to measure and communicate effectiveness, to a variety of stakeholders.
- Hands on approach that takes lead on generating content and enacting the marketing strategy.
- Develop and manage a programme of events to increase brand awareness and create business opportunities.
- Lead cross functional teams to develop and manage events, including sourcing and managing suppliers.
- Manage PR at events including the branding and messaging of stands, video, material and merchandise.
- Manage the web site provider/host and work with the group to develop content, bringing new ideas to the table and improve digital presence.
- Develop tactics to promote, grow and enhance the brand, and work with the Sales & Marketing Director to periodically review & refine marketing strategy.
- Develop relationships with the relevant media providers to ensure an ongoing flow of appropriate information, case studies and thought leadership.
- Work cross functionally to create a marketing content library including technical, project/case study and market information so that there is a regular and consistent flow of information into the industry, stakeholders, customers, and prospects.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure consistency and appropriateness of messaging
- Develop strong and complimentary working relationships with a wide range of external industry organisations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Knowledge of marketing, brand development and communications for organisations with a track record of delivery.
- Experience of working in a complex business with multiple propositions, and demonstrable track record in building a brand through effective PR & communications.
- Ideal but not essential – knowledge of marketing and communicating messages related to new technologies including limitations of confidentiality.
- Experience of working in a multiple stakeholder environment and an understanding how to manage and/or jointly develop the marketing and brand communications messages accordingly.
- Experience of leading and developing a team to deliver objectives.
- Experience of working with collaborative partners to develop communications messages for all forms of media from; press, through merchandising and show stands to social media,
- Experience of developing relationships globally.
- Experience of engaging with a variety of customers, ideal but not essential – from end user to large corporates.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Outstanding written communications.
- Experience of a wide range of media tools – press, social media including knowledge of the security or misuse implications of the latter.
- Understanding of GDPR and associated best practices.
- Strong knowledge and self-sufficiency in the use of MS Office suite applications.
- Must be passionate and energetic about the brand and the opportunity to work in a truly unique business.
- Excellent networking skills – both proactive development and maintenance of current networks.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in cross-business and stakeholder teams: able to build a rapport with individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
- Approachable and confident and with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to recognise and be sensitive to multiple stakeholders while delivering the needs of the business.
As our Client’s business is always expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
Salary: Negotiable plus Bonus and benefits
Vacancy No: 4311
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Ben Becker
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 106