Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading company?
If so, this exciting opportunity to join a market leading award-winning manufacturer of SPECIALIST COOLING & ASSOCIATED SOLUTIONS might be exactly what you have been looking for?
A successful Worldwide Market Leading Manufacturer with an incredible reputation built up over 70 years, our Client is a specialist Manufacturer of standardised and customised Cooling solutions and services.
They have a policy of ongoing research and development ensuring they are able to offer innovative solutions and maintain their market leading status as true specialist in their field.
Our Client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offer personal learning and further education and excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Sales Manager to work within the UK Service Team.
The role will cover both new contract sales and project work (Retrofit, Refurbishments, Replacements etc) that will be managed within the department.
This will be a national role covering all parts of the UK with a bias towards the London area.
The successful candidate may also be required to travel to their facilities in Europe for occasional training & personal development courses.
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge, contacts and ability to not only seek out and account manage new repeat business customers but also to sell new maintenance contracts and create opportunity for small works projects including energy efficiency upgrades and improvement to legacy environments as well as identifying key revenue streams within new and existing markets.
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Establish new, and maintain existing relationships with customers
- Research and identify potential markets and customers
- Prepare a sales strategy and approach for your given sales area / customer base.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries and potential leads
- Undertake site surveys and /or technical presentations
- Pro-actively target, identify and make appointments with decision makers
- Manage, understand and interpret customer requirements
- Confidently communicate that a product or service project will best satisfy customer needs
- Calculate, prepare and present an accurate, professional quotation for the works.
- Understand and communicate the benefits of energy efficiency and how existing plant or equipment can be upgraded to maximise efficiency over its working life
- Negotiate the project and close the sale.
- Administer customer accounts and maintain a CRM database
- Some minor project management may be required from time to time
- Prepare reports for the Management Team as and when required
- Monitor and report on sales activities to meet agreed targets
- Support marketing activity by attending trade shows, conferences and other events
Experience / Skills Required:
- He or she will either have a successful track record of achieving business growth and customer satisfaction in a building service, IT Infrastructure products business or demonstrate the correct attributes and ability to do so.
- Experience with HVAC and/or Precision Cooling Products will be a significant plus and an appreciation of the data-centre cooling marketplace would also be a distinct advantage.
- Experience selling into the end users, contractors and FM companies would be advantageous.
- A demonstrated ability to identify and exploit national account business opportunities with major corporate customers is desirable.
- The individual selected should possess excellent overall business skills, including excellent written and verbal communication, planning, presentation and organisational abilities.
- Financial and mathematical acumen is required
- The ability to foster an environment that encourages initiative, creativity and teamwork.
- The candidate must be a problem solver
- The candidate will be a strategic thinker who can demonstrate the capability to assume increased responsibility in the future.
- The individual will have personal qualities of honesty and integrity, and an interest in people development.
- A willingness to travel within the UK and occasionally in Europe is required. A current UK driving license is mandatory.
Salary: High & Competitive Basic Salary (DOE)
Benefits: Excellent results driven uncapped commission scheme + Quality company car + Strong Pension (8%) + Mobile, Laptop + 25 days holiday
Location: London & South East – National capacity
Vacancy No: 4003
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Grant Neale
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 110