We are looking for professionals with passion, dedication and commitment to excellence and innovation who are interested in contributing to the future growth and success of the business.
In return we can offer you a friendly working environment, competitive salaries, staff discount, and fantastic development opportunities for personal growth.
MP Moran is a family run business based in London and Hertfordshire, supplying Building and Plumbing products. The business has over 250 employees and achieved in excess of £65m in turnover in 2021. Developing our business structure for the future is vitally important, as we want to maintain and grow a strong market presence, and invest in the very best staff.
Stock Controller responsibilities:
- To maintain control of the stock on hand and to ensure accurate records by overseeing the correct receipt, storage, distribution and sale of product maintaining quantities adequate for current needs, without excessive oversupply or loss.
- To support the company’s profitability by ensuring accurate stock holding, using appropriate methods of investigation to identify and resolve issues impacting on incorrect positions, to protect assets and secure a more efficient process of work.
- To run daily stock enquiry reports, launching necessary investigation, to take appropriate action, assuring continuity of supply and ability to report & record accurate information.
- Resolve stock issues to reduce and prevent stock loss by ensuring stock management is carried out in line with company policy / procedure. To maintain a minimum requirement of 90% accuracy.
- To ensure stock records are correct and match the physical holding on site.
- Respond quickly to problems and discrepancies identified.
- Monitoring inventory levels to ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system within agreed parameters; processing adjustments, updating stock locations, and monitoring outstanding transactions.
- Collect and compile daily damage reports, taking appropriate action.
- Oversee the return process to reduce impact on the current stock.
- Coordinate and manage daily physical cycle counts and reconcile if actual counts report.
- Respond to enquiries regarding products and inventories.
- Provide direction and assistance to colleagues as needed.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the business.
- Be available for all dates specific to the stock control function as required (adequate notice provided).
- To be present at each branches end of year full inventory to support overall achievement of improved stock accuracy.
For full job details, description, and how to apply please visit: www.mpmoran.co.uk/vacancies