Are you interested in joining an award-winning manufacturer of civil engineering products?
With 30 years of experience in the design and supply of a diverse range of stormwater management solutions, our Client is now looking to appoint an experienced Specification Sales Manager to join their team.
Working in conjunction with our Client’s expert design and external sales teams, you will be responsible for promoting their high quality water management systems by building and maintaining relationships with End Users, Civil Engineers, Groundworkers, Construction Companies, House builders and Developers.
Our Client’s products are very high quality whilst being competitively priced and are from their UK distribution base, and hold all required certification.
You will be required to understand construction drawings and be able to offer proposals to specifiers (product training will be given)
This is a unique opportunity to join a company whose products are held in high regard at an exciting stage in their development in the UK construction sector.
- Identify key customers and develop appropriate business plans to ensure specification and use of our Client’s portfolio of products.
- Introduce and develop demand for our Client’s products by explaining benefit in use, availability, technical support and services.
- Develop and be knowledgeable on all current and future project opportunities where the ‘design’ basis is in the UK.
- Seek preferred product status with existing and potential clients in the design community.
- Work alongside and communicate with group companies to identify project opportunities and to generate specification leads.
- Identify and develop a portfolio of Key Accounts with an international clientele determining where possible the end users and property development companies.
- Use company CRM to record and communicate key opportunities and projects enabling local office and field sales to secure business. Enable easy information share within the group of companies.
- Complete monthly reports and provide intelligence on markets, opportunities, competitors and information to help the strategic direction of the business.
- To convey to management information relating to product or market development opportunities.
Key Knowledge and Experience required
- Experience in promoting construction products to Architects, Consulting Engineers, Specifiers etc
- Consultative/ “solution selling” experience
- Experience in conducting CPD’s
- Experience in managing a large geographical region and appointment setting
- Relationship building expertise and strong negotiation skills
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to seek and identify market opportunities
- Knowledge of stormwater attenuation
- Experience in promoting products into the Civils/Drainage market
- Proven track record in growing sales across the Northern region
Location/Area: East Midlands/ North
Salary: Negotiable + High OTE
Benefits: Car, Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, Pension, 25 Days Holiday
Vacancy No: 3915
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Hayley Reynolds
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 108