Are you a driven CONSULTATIVE SALES PROFESSIONAL with solid experience and a proven track record in promoting SPECIALIST DOORSET SOLUTIONS to Architects, Specifiers, Main Contractors, Internal Fit Out Contractors, and Major Sub Contractors?
If so, we are working with a leading supplier of of Architectural Ironmongery, Door Sets, Balustrades and Security Products amongst many other complimentary solutions, who are seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager to join their team with responsibility for promoting their products Across the UK.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Technical Sales Manager include taking the full product portfolio or ‘off the shelf’ and bespoke Door set solutions proactively developing first class customer relationships with key Architects, Designers and Specifiers analysing and proposing new specifications on a project by project basis and also securing supply chain solutions and framework agreements with Main and Large Sub Contractor along with providing first level contact to incoming enquiries.
The Role will include:
- Targeting key Architects, Designers, Specifiers, Main Contractors and identifying specific projects with requirement details including timescales, alternatives and competition.
- Identify and follow-up with and influence key decision makers.
- Understand project alternatives and value engineer price effective solutions.
- Generating specifications / breaking specifications
- Negotiating Supply and Framework agreements.
- Management of the areas quotation and area lead log, following up and reporting on project status at all stages of the project and providing a prompt and professional response at all times.
- Liaising with and providing support to all of the company’s internal sales teams.
- Definition and implement of a strategy regarding area management, in agreement with the Divisional Manager
- Liaising with and providing accurate information to the internal estimating team.
- Maintaining project and company databases.
- Submitting monthly reports to time deadlines.
- Submitting project and budget predictions to time deadlines.
- Working to achieve both area and company targets.
- Main Contractors/ Internal Fit Out Contractors/ Major Sub Contractors
- Divisional Sales Leader
- Estimating Department
- Contracts Department
- Ideally centrally based in the Central part of the UK
- The candidate must be flexible and have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and sales targets.
- A working technical knowledge Door Sets, Architectural Ironmongery, Balustrades and Security Products would be a major advantage but not absolutely essential
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Supporting growth in a dynamic environment.
SALARY: NEGOTIABLE (D.O.E) + EXCELLENT REWARDS PACKAGE + BENEFITS
Location: NATIONWIDE – FLEXIBLE ON LOCATION
Vacancy No: 3943
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Grant Neale
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 110