For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Assistant Branch Manager
Supply and demand – it’s time to change our ways
There has been a significant change in the supply and demand for building materials recently. The economic crisis has made us all tighten our belts, but for merchants, keeping their heads above water has meant stock control is under particular scrutiny.
Most read articles
- CBA moves forward
- Travis Perkins expected to join FTSE 100
- Building recovery puts Travis in FTSE
- Wolseley UK launches graduate scheme
- Under 200 homes signed up for Green Deal
- F&P Wholesale scoops Cemco award
- TradePoint launches revamped website
- Supply and demand – it’s time to change our ways
- Grafton buys Thompson Building Centres
- Deepings boosts range with garden landscaping...