Join Builders’ Merchants News as we discuss, debate and digest some of the industry’s hottest topics.
Our September roundtable on Tuesday 18th September is hosted by Elizabeth Eyre, Editor of BMN and kindly sponsored by Epicor Software.
Date: Tuesday 18th September, 2018
Time: 12.00 – 2.00pm
Location: Hemming Group Ltd
32 Vauxhall Bridge Road
London SW1V 2SS
It focuses on:
Effective stock management and is it the key to growth?
• Are merchants still in the stone age when it comes to stock management?
• Lessons from other industries, with regards to successful stock management
• Managing IBT’s movement of stock across your branch network
• Managing margins and profit across the range and departments
• Knowing the value of your stock and how it is performing
• Leaner and more efficient stock management
• Advanced stock management software
The debate will be held at the Hemming Group head office based in central London on Tuesday 18th September from 12:00pm. The Hemming Group Ltd are the publishers of Builders’ Merchants News and the Builders’ Merchants Awards for Excellence
Refreshments will be available from 12.00pm with the discussion and lunch at 12.30pm.
To reserve one of only ten available spaces email Jo Evans, event coordinator now - email@example.com
Look forward to seeing you there.
Elizabeth Eyre, BMN Editor