Suppliers and employees who demonstrated “exceptional performance” were commended by Graham Plumbers’ Merchant.
The Bathroom Showroom Conference celebrated employees and suppliers who successfully deliver the ‘Graham Promise’, which is a commitment to always having the brands and products that customers want available when they need them.
The awards were part of a two-day conference that also included a supplier trade show.
Winners were selected by Graham showroom sales staff.
• Graham’s Supplier Award for Unbeatable Availability - Ideal Bathrooms
• The Supplier Award for Rapid Speed of Response - Lakes Bathrooms
• The Supplier Award for Contribution to Knowledge – Roca
• The Supplier Award for Unrivalled Value for Money – MERLYN
• Overall Supplier of the Year - Roper Rhodes.
This was the second consecutive year that Roper Rhodes won the Overall Supplier of the Year accolade.
Awards were also presented to Graham staff who showed innovation, customer awareness and engagement.
• Customer Intimacy - Peter Dilnot
• Act as an Entrepreneur - Kevin Skinner
• Innovate - Julie Spiers
• Internal Open and Engaging Culture - Michael Holmwood
• External Open and Engaging Culture - Martin Clark
• Agile - Andy Freeman
• Rising Star - Nick Batchelor
• Legend - Willie Oag.