Wake up! Buy a Carbon Monoxide Alarm

The Katie Haines Memorial Trust has released this new hard-hitting video, showing the danger people can be in when they don't have a carbon monoxide alarm installed in their home.

Katie Haines drowned in her bath after a faulty boiler leaked CO into her home. The final image of the new film is particularly poignant for her family, because it features a young man dead in his bath.

The video has been released to coincide with the consumer phase of Plumb and Part Center’s Make it Law Campaign.

Latest issue

April 2020